CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Blogging Block...

Sorry I've been bad at keeping up with this lately! I think the idea of leaving so soon and the emotions (both thrilled and sad) that go with it have left my thoughts swirled and poorly articulated. I'll work on a 'real' update soon, but for now I thought I'd leave a few pictures...

My sweet teammate Lulu left on Wednesday - we miss her dearly already!

The most AMAZING dance party I've ever witnessed...Seriously, I wanted lessons!

We started our new study, 'My Heart- Christ's Home' with the girls at RHS this past week... it went really well and has been such a JOY to watch some of these girls falling more in love with the Lord.
Hope you are well. Thank you as always for your support and encouragement!
Much Love,
Mackenzie

0 comments: