CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Picture Post!!

Hello All! I wish I had time to write a real update, but the internet is being wacky so for now I will leave you with a few pictures :) Hope you're well, and miss you all dearly!


Katatura, which is just outside of downtown Windhoek.
There are hills upon hills of houses and settlements like these.



This is my team outside the "Whitehouse" of Namibia. Also note that this is pretty much the only grass that exists here in the middle of the desert....

From L to R: Cathi, Alli, MollyBea, Amanda, Kristen, Me


Welcome to Rehoboth... home sweet home?!


One of the fun faces I live with, John Carl, who is 10.


Anbother adorable face I live with, Jemca, she is 5.

I hope to post a real update soon! Much love!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mac -
I swear I left a comment after your first post, but alas - it's gone....So here I'll leave another. I'm so glad you look like you're doing well! You probably shouldn't eat any more worms though...that can't be good. We think about you every day - I have the picture your mom made up of you jumping in the purple dress on my refrigerator. Adorable! Enjoy yourself – and congratulations on following your passion – we’re proud of you.
Love
-Mags

p.s. – if you get a chance, check this site out [microfinancingafrica.org] It’s a NFP that my company does pro-bono stuff for. They are an organization that (essentially) gives small business loans to people in Africa. It’s run by several nuns and one of them just took a trip to Africa – I was posting her updates on the website and thought you might be interested in reading it. Not an action thriller or anything - just another person’s take on travel and experiences in Africa [http://microfinancingafrica.org/projects_reports.htm]

Anonymous said...

great photos mac, thanks for letting me see whats been going on. God bless. i think that daveandriver.com should be one of your favorites too.

Anonymous said...

Mac,
Nancy and I are just checking in to say hello and sending our love. We are on our way to Costco and wondering what we can put in the basket for you and your friends. We are enjoying the pictures and your thoughts. Love and kisses. N and K.

Anonymous said...

Hello MMM,
Great pics. The first one especially is pretty unbelievable. Thanks for the pics of your mates too.
Everyone is asking about you and wants you to know they are praying for you. Stay safe honey.
lots of love, mom and dad

Anonymous said...

so jealous!!!!! you guys are studs. keep up the good work mac.

love,
baby boy