CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 12, 2008

We're Here!

Well, after a long week of traveling, and an orientation in NY, we made it! 6 girls, 12 bags, 3 flights, and one final destination :) Thanks for all the prayers, they were definitely felt!!
We spent last night in Johannesburg, SA, and caught a plane this afternoon up to Windhoek, Namibia. We will be staying here for the next week to do some orientation with the Rineer family, who live here. They seem like a pretty incredible family, and I am excited to learn from them!
Hopefully I can post a longer one later, but for now, I'll leave you with a few pictures:


the plane as we were about to land in Windhoek...
yup, its just as it looks - the desert!



Here I am with all my luggage! :)
... and even better, it all made it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics. You look happy to be reunited with your luggage.
prayers and love and kisses

Anonymous said...

I love you!!!!

Heather said...

I'm so thankful you made it!! Sounds like, your travels went smoothly? My prayer was that it would. Love you and I'll be praying for you as you begin to this transition as you learn about the country and what is needed there.

Anonymous said...

i miss you. loads. I am so thrilled that you have all your things and i loved your email more than i can even type here. maybe we can have a gchat date. soon - i miss my mackenzie.

Anonymous said...

Mackenzie,
glad to hear you made it safely! I hope we can chat again soon, our last conversation was way too short!
thinking of you,
Jill