CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

When it rains...

it POURS! This 'flood' was the result only 45 short minutes of rain! We left the internet store and were ankle deep in water!And when Africa makes bugs, they make them BIG... and scary! This killer jumped from outside, through my window, into the corner under my bed. Don't worry though... Kristen and I creatively found a way to promptly remove him :)
Are those eyes or antennas?
Stick Bug... huge!!
I'll work on something more interesting for soon :)
Much Love,
Mackenzie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was that big guy the one keeping you awake the other night. Ha! Ha! Love you!

Brian said...

Hey!
I just wanted to leave you a comment to let you know that Brian and I are expecting! I'll have a baby bump when you guys get back.
I always keep you two in my prayers - especially after seeing those bugs. :)
Maggie

Anonymous said...

Bugs and floods, holy cow! Stay safe and strong, you're almost there.
SMI